It’s my first time to write in English in my blog =)!
I guess, a lot of you know Malaysia well, but a lot of you also didn’t know or even never heard about Malaysia before isnt it? Never mind, both of you will benefit from my post below!
Located in South East Asia (SEA) region with total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia) and Malaysian Borneo (East Malaysia).
There is where Malaysia located in the world map!
Malaysia, a country which consist of thirteen (13) states and three (3) federal territories, i.e;
1. Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur (Capital City)
2. Federal Territories of Putrajaya (Seat of the federal government)
3. Federal Territories of Labuan (Located at East Malaysia)
4. Perlis (North)
5. Kedah (North)
6. Penang (North-Have 2 parts – Penang Island and mainland)
7. Perak (North)
8. Selangor (Central)
9. Negeri Sembilan (South)
10. Melaka a.k.a Malacca (South)
11. Johor (South)
12. Kelantan (East Coast)
13. Terengganu (East Coast)
14. Pahang (East Coast)
Pennisular Malaysia Map (West Malaysia)
15. Sarawak (Borneo/East Malaysia)
16. Sabah (North Borneo/East Malaysia)
East Malaysia (Borneo) Map
Each state have their own places of interest for you to visit! And….have their own unique culture, languages, etc. I’ll continue to tell you more in my next post! Stay tuned folks!